I’ve just won my first blogging award! “The Seven Facts” award, as it’s called, has just been bestowed on me by Confessions of a Readaholic. Thank you very much! Here’s how it works:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to his/her blog.
- Write a post about the award, in which you share seven facts about yourself.
- Share the award with fifteen worthy bloggers.
Here are seven things about me:
- I don’t think that I could go for a day without listening to music. What kind, you ask? I’ll listen to anything, and my collection includes such diverse selections as Dolly Parton, The Beatles, Lady Gaga, and Counting Crows.
- My room is decorated with a model dragon hanging from the ceiling and a huge Harry Potter movie poster. I’m on the lookout for some Edward Gorey prints to hang on the wall.
- Je parle un peu français. (Translation: I speak a little French. Just a little, mind you).
- My deepest hope is to become a published author.
- If I could teleport to any location on the planet, I would visit the Cotehele estate in Cornwall, England. I visited it once and would probably scream in delight and jump up and down if I got to go again.
- I am a major classics geek. Salve! Quid agis? 🙂
- Much to the confusion and disbelief of my peers, I do not like dogs and cats, soda, Justin Bieber, or the color pink.
Here are the bloggers I’m passing on the award to (in no particular order):